- Projection Display Design
- Display Analysis
- Mechanical Design
- Specialist Products
Examples of Work
Due to strictly maintained client confidentiality, examples of work are presented in overview.
- We provided full visual system design leadership throughout one the largest theme park projects in history.
- We saved 40% of projection system costs using custom lenses and analysis to optimise the design.
- We guided our client from concept right through to on-site leadership.
- We use advanced modelling techniques and work with all OEMs to ensure significant projection system capital expenditure is confidently validated and free from risk.
- We use proprietary CAD and analysis with in-house optical and mechanical tests using state-of-the-art equipment.
- We use decades of experience in various fields such as flight simulation and space engineering to develop custom mechanical design solutions.
- We use CAD/CAM tools and can import and export all mainstream data types.
- Parts are precision manufactured using a long- established and trusted manufacturing base with ISO 9001 certification.
Portal Devices are supporting the attractions industry by building a knowledge base or design issues, solutions and consultants who can help ensure your attraction is optimally inclusive.
Inclusive design can be used to the benefit of everyone, so that built environments can be accessed and used by as many people as possible, regardless of age, gender and disability.
We want to provide a platform for people with disabilities to voice their opinions, not speak for them. Want to discuss more? Click here to contact us.